Sweet Pea Salad and Ricotta Cheese Crostini
- 2 cups fresh sweet peas
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus 3 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1 loaf focaccia bread, cut into 1 1/2-inch thin squares
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
Preheat grill to medium.
Brush focaccia squares with remaining oil. Grill on each side for 2 to 3 minutes until well marked. Remove from the grill to a serving platter. Spread ricotta cheese on each square and top with sweet pea salad.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Chile-Lime Vinaigrette, Red and Blue Cheese Salad, Stack Salad of Beefsteak Tomatoes, Onions, Roquefort Cheese with Balsamic Syrup Drizzle, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Salmon Mousse Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes, Grilled Steak Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.