- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound mustard greens, center stem removed and cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In large saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the oil begins to smoke, add the onions and jalapeno. Cook for 3 minutes until onions are translucent. Add tomatoes, and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the mustard greens. Cook for 5 minutes until greens are wilted and tender. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve.