- 6 cups milk (use whatever you like, I use unsweetened almond milk!)
- 1 teaspoon store-bought curry powder
- 2 green cardamom pods, crushed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Marshmallows or whipped marshmallow cream, for serving (optional)
Meanwhile, spoon the cocoa powder into a measuring cup. Once you see little bubbles forming around the perimeter of the saucepan, the milk is hot; turn off the heat. Pour a little milk, about 1 cup, into the cocoa powder, and whisk until smooth. Add back to the saucepan, and whisk in the honey and salt. Stir until well combined.