Chinese Turkey Salad
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups coarsely shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 small head iceberg lettuce, halved lengthwise and thinly shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 small head napa cabbage, cored, and thinly shredded (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups snow peas, cut into 1-inch pieces on bias
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 medium red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced on the bias
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds, toasted
In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and ginger until honey is dissolved. Whisking constantly, add oils in a slow stream until completely incorporated. Taste and adjust flavor, as desired.
Add turkey, toss to thoroughly coat, and let sit 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and toss again to combine. Serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.