- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Flavor Pack from Ramen
- 6 cups broccoli, peeled stems and heads, chopped and blanched in salted water
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms, Sauteed in 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package chicken flavored Ramen noodles, broken up
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, eggs, salt, pepper, and flavor pack from noodles. In a separate bowl combine broccoli, mushrooms, and broken noodles then toss together wet mixture and vegetables to evenly coat. Place in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non- stick cooking spray and cook for 45 minutes covered. Then remove cover and bake for additional 15 minutes to brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy Alton Brown