- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Flavor Pack from Ramen
- 6 cups broccoli, peeled stems and heads, chopped and blanched in salted water
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms, Sauteed in 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package chicken flavored Ramen noodles, broken up
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, eggs, salt, pepper, and flavor pack from noodles. In a separate bowl combine broccoli, mushrooms, and broken noodles then toss together wet mixture and vegetables to evenly coat. Place in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non- stick cooking spray and cook for 45 minutes covered. Then remove cover and bake for additional 15 minutes to brown. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray