Marinated Crab Salad
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 pound cooked lump or back fin crabmeat
- 1/2 pound cooked special crabmeat
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 4 to 6 lemon wedges
In a non-reactive bowl combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, and tarragon. Add the crab and place in the refrigerator. Toss every hour for 4 hours.
Serve on a bed of mixed greens and squeeze a lemon wedge over right before eating.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Crab Salad Napoleons with Fresh Pasta, Hearts of Palm and Stone Crab Salad with Avocado-Buttermilk Dressing, Crab Salad with Orange and Oregano on Grilled Sourdough, Tuna Salad Recipes, Roast Beef Recipes, Marinating, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.