Cucumber Pineapple Tequila Cooler
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cubes
- 2 limes, skin removed
- 1 seedless European cucumber, peeled, plus cucumber slices for garnish
- 4 ounces silver (blanco) tequila
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Pinch kosher salt
Prepare a vegetable juicer (or blender if unavailable). Run the pineapple, limes and cucumber through the juicer, letting all the juices combine. Pour the tequila into a cocktail shaker or pitcher, and then add the juices, ice, agave and salt. Shake or stir vigorously until chilled. Line up 4 tall Tom Collins glasses filled with ice, and pour the tequila cooler over. Serve with straws and cucumber slices for garnish.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.