Grilled Shrimp Crostino with an Edamame-Goat Cheese Puree
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 3/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons sambal
- 10 scallions, whites minced and greens sliced, separated
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- One 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 40 large peeled and deveined shrimp, tails off
- Edamame-Goat Cheese Puree:
- 2 cups edamame
- One 10-ounce log goat cheese
- 1 lemon, zested and juice of half
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil, for grilling
- 3 baguettes, cut in 1/2-inch rounds
- Whole cloves garlic, for rubbing bread
For the edamame-goat cheese puree: To the bowl of a food processor, add in your edamame, goat cheese, lemon zest and juice and salt to taste. Process to thoroughly combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Preheat a grill on high. Dip a paper towel in some oil and rub down your grill to create a nonstick surface.
Remove the shrimp from the marinade, shake dry and place onto the grill. Cook until slightly charred and pink on the outside, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove the shrimp from the grill and set aside to cool slightly. Slice in half lengthwise and set aside until ready to plate.
Grill the bread on both sides until grill marks form, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove the bread from the grill and rub with the whole garlic cloves. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the edamame-goat cheese spread on each crostino. Top with 2 pieces of the shrimp. Garnish with the green portion of the scallions and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Shrimp in Lemon Leaves---Gamberoni Alle Foglie di Limone, Grilled Shrimp Boudin with Crispy Mirlitons and a Classic Remoulade Sauce, Coconut Shrimp with Curried Tomato, Lime and Roasted Garlic Coulis, Asian Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Dip Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Appetizer Recipes , Edamame, Spicy Shrimp Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.