- 1 cup baby arugula, washed
- 1/4 cup high-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- 5 to 6 assorted heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges and various other shapes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 slices grilled baguette
In a small bowl toss the arugula with 1 tablespoon each of the olive oil and red wine vinegar. Season with salt. Divide the arugula between 2 serving plates.
Toss the tomatoes with the remaining olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and salt. Arrange the tomatoes on the serving plates.
Spread 1 ounce of goat cheese onto each slice of grilled bread. Serve 2 slices of grilled bread with goat cheese with each plate.
August - Why We Love: Heirloom Tomatoes