11. Old Bay: Toss the wings with the juice of 1 lemon and 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning. Dredge in 1 cup flour mixed with 2 tablespoons Old Bay and deep-fry. Serve with lemon wedges.
12. Italian Breaded: Mix 3/4 cup each Italian breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan with 1/4 cup chopped parsley. Dredge the wings in flour, dip in 3 beaten eggs and coat in the breadcrumb mixture. Deep-fry in 350 degrees F oil until crisp and golden, about 12 minutes.
13. Chicken Parmesan: Make Italian Breaded Wings (No. 12). Top with marinara sauce, grated mozzarella and Parmesan and broil until the cheese melts, 1 minute. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
14. Ancho-Peach: Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Toss with 1/2 cup peach preserves, 1 1/2 tablespoons each lemon juice and soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder.
15. Soy-Honey: Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Toss with 6 tablespoons melted butter, 1/4 cup honey and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
16. Sesame-Pecan: Finely grind 1/3 cup each sesame seeds and pecans in a food processor. Toss with 2 cups panko breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons chopped chives, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and pepper to taste. Dredge the wings in flour, dip in 3 beaten eggs and coat in the panko mixture. Deep-fry in 325 degrees F oil until golden, about 12 minutes. Serve with honey mustard.
17. Falafel: Dredge the wings in 1 cup dry falafel mix; dip in 3 beaten eggs and coat in 1 1/2 cups falafel mix tossed with 1/4 cup chopped parsley. Deep-fry in 350 degrees F oil until golden, about 10 minutes.
18. Curry-Chutney: Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Pulse 1/3 cup each mango chutney and lime juice in a food processor with 1 chopped red jalapeno, 6 tablespoons melted butter and 2 teaspoons curry powder. Toss with the wings and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
19. Chipotle: Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Purée 3 tablespoons chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, 1/4 cup each cider vinegar and honey, 3 tablespoons melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin. Toss with the wings.
20. Kimchi: Dredge the wings in flour and deep-fry. Toss with 1/2 cup chopped kimchi (Korean pickled vegetables), 1/4 cup kimchi brine and 3 tablespoons each melted butter and chopped scallions.