- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 ounces extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cooked, cleaned, and cracked crab (ask your local fishmonger to do this)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon, plus wedges, for garnish
- Chopped Italian parsley leaves, for garnish
Lightly cook the garlic in the olive oil in a saute pan (about 2 to3 minutes on medium-low heat). Allow to cool.
Add the crab and toss with the salt and pepper.
Preheat the grill to high, carefully place all the marinated crab onto the grill, allowing the oil to drip off before putting onto the grill, and cover with lid. Allow to cook about 4 to 5 minutes then turn over and allow to cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from the grill, and place into a large metal bowl. Squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the crab and toss well.
Serve on a large platter with fresh lemon wedges and chopped Italian parsley.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.