- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Best if the salsa is made the same day it will be served.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.