BLT Wonton Crunchies
- 6 slices center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
- 12 small square wonton wrappers*
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's/Best Foods Dijonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 3 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- *Often stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the supermarket.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add bacon and cook until crispy, about 4 minutes per side. Set it aside to drain and cool on paper towels.
Bake in the oven until they are light golden brown, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, combine mayo, Dijonnaise, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add tomato and lettuce. Finely chop the bacon and add about three-fourths to the bowl; reserve the rest for topping. Gently stir until uniform. Set aside.
Transfer the cooled wonton shells to a plate. Evenly distribute the mixture among the shells, about 3 tablespoons per shell. Evenly top with the remaining bacon. Serve immediately!
PER SERVING (2 filled wontons): 93 calories, 3g fat, 435mg sodium, 12g carbs, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 3.5g protein
Thank you! your flag was submitted.