- 6 slices center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
- 12 small square wonton wrappers*
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's/Best Foods Dijonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 3 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- *Often stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the supermarket.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add bacon and cook until crispy, about 4 minutes per side. Set it aside to drain and cool on paper towels.
Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray. Place each wonton wrapper into a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides. Lightly spray the wrappers with nonstick spray.
Bake in the oven until they are light golden brown, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, combine mayo, Dijonnaise, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add tomato and lettuce. Finely chop the bacon and add about three-fourths to the bowl; reserve the rest for topping. Gently stir until uniform. Set aside.
Transfer the cooled wonton shells to a plate. Evenly distribute the mixture among the shells, about 3 tablespoons per shell. Evenly top with the remaining bacon. Serve immediately!
PER SERVING (2 filled wontons): 93 calories, 3g fat, 435mg sodium, 12g carbs, 1g fiber, 2g sugars, 3.5g protein