Greek Orzo and Grilled Shrimp Salad with Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette
- 3/4 pound orzo, cooked al dente
- 1 large cucumber, seeded, quartered lengthwise, and sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus additional for brushing shrimp
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 16 medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
Combine orzo, cucumber, green onions, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Place dill, vinegar, and mustard in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and blend until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour the vinaigrette over the orzo mixture and stir well to combine. Gently fold in the feta cheese.
Heat grill to high. Brush shrimp with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for approximately 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Divide orzo salad among 4 take-out containers or plates and top with 4 shrimp. Garnish with additional dill.