- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Brush mushrooms on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes on each side until just cooked through. Serve each person a mushroom cap and sprinkle with the gremolata.
- 2 cups hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped lemon zest
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.