Grilled Sweet Potato and Scallion Salad
- 4 large sweet potatoes, par-cooked and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 8 scallions
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preheat grill to high. Brush potatoes and scallions with oil and arrange on grill. Grill potatoes for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until just tender. Grill scallions until softened and marked. Remove scallions from the grill and cut into thin slices.
In a large bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup olive oil, the mustard, vinegars, and honey. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add potatoes, scallions, and parsley and toss until potatoes are well coated. Transfer to a platter and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay