Limoncello Macerated Strawberries with Mascarpone and Pistachios
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, sliced or quartered
- 3 tablespoons sugar or more if needed
- 1/4 cup limoncello
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/2 cup cold heavy cream, lightly whipped
- Honey, for drizzling
- Pistachios, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Combine the strawberries, sugar and limoncello in a medium bowl and let macerate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Divide the cream among 4 bowls or goblets, drizzle with some honey, top with some of the berries and the juices and sprinkle with pistachios. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Anne Thornton