Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Pomegranate and Hazelnuts
- 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Put the Brussels sprouts in a medium roasting pan; toss with the canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until light golden brown and a knife inserted into the centers goes in without any resistance, about 45 minutes.
Transfer the sprouts to a large bowl and add the pomegranate molasses, pomegranate seeds, hazelnuts, and lime and orange zests. Season with salt as needed.
Photograph by Kana Okada
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranates and Vanilla-Pecan Butter, Roasted Corn and Brussels Sprouts Succotash, Frizzled Brussels Sprouts with Roasted Romanesco, Easy Dinner, Heart Healthy Recipes, Low-Calorie Recipes, Easy Side Dish, Healthy Breakfast Recipes, Low Fat Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.