Boiled Potato Salad
- 8 to 10 Idaho potatoes
- 4 to 5 boiled eggs
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 3/4 teaspoons steak dust (recommended: Bob Tallman's cowboy blend of garlic, black pepper, sea salt, onion, and sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon panhandle pepper (recommended: Bob Tallman's cowboy orange seasoning - gourmet black pepper, garlic, onion, and orange oil)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Paprika, mint or basil leaves, for garnish
Boil the potatoes. After the eggs, potatoes, and bacon are cooked you must dice the ingredients. Mix all ingredients together and serve in Grandma's glass tumblers. Dip rims in water and dip in paprika and finish it off with a fresh mint or basil leaf.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Trish Lynn Carter
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger