White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle Spanish white wine
- 1/4 cup super fine sugar
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes, sliced in 1/2
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves
- Pinch salt
- 1 (12-ounce) can seltzer water
- Ice cubes
In a large pitcher combine the wine and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the remaining ingredients, except the seltzer, and mix well. Put the pitcher in the refrigerator and let the sangria sit for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in the seltzer and ice cubes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.