Greek Potato Salad: Patatosalata
- 2 pounds red Bliss potatoes, boiled and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced into half moons
- 2 scallions, thinly chopped
- 24 Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1/2 ounce red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a medium salad bowl, combine the potatoes, onions, scallions, olives, dill, and oregano.
Pour over the salad and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy Cat Cora