- Bongo Java mocha syrup:
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon boiling hot water
- 1 shot espresso, to taste
- Cherry Buster:
- 1 tablespoon cherry syrup
- 1 tablespoon Bongo Java mocha syrup
- 2 shots espresso, hot
- 12 ounces steamed milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
To make mocha syrup, mix all ingredients except espresso. Add espresso to desired strength. For the cherry buster drink, pour the cherry and mocha syrups in the bottom of a mug. Add the hot shots of espresso and swirl the chocolate and syrup together. Pour in steamed milk. Add whipped cream if desired.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.