- 3 slices Bob Evans Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 small leek, white part only, diced
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) Bob Evans Diced Seasoned Home Fries
- 2 cans (141/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
In large saucepan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove and set aside. In bacon drippings, saute leeks until softened, about 3 minutes. Add potatoes and chicken broth. Cover and bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Lightly mash with a potato masher. Add milk, corn, parsley and reserved bacon. Heat until hot, about 5 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers.