- 1 package store-bought biscuits
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
Divide each biscuit into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Add to hot oil and fry until golden brown. Remove the nuggets to a paper towel lined plate to soak up some of the oil.
In a small bowl add the powdered sugar and slowly pour in the milk until the glaze is smooth and at the desired consistency. Drizzle the glaze over the nuggets and serve.