Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 (6 pound) bone-in turkey breast, halved, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Transfer to a roasting pan and roast until the juices run clear when pierced with fork and a thermometer inserted into thickest part of turkey registers 170 degrees F, 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Let rest, covered with foil, for 10 minutes before carving.
Nutritional Analysis (Per Serving)
Total fat: 5g
Saturated fat: 1g
Thank you! your flag was submitted.