Tomato, Cucumber, and Red Pepper Relish
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl toss together the red pepper, cucumber, and tomato. Add the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Tomato and Red Bell Pepper Soup with Grilled Pancetta, Roasted Red Pepper-Tomato Pizza with Goat Cheese, Basil and Red Chili Oil, Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup with Smoky Caprese Panini, Heart Healthy Recipes, Easy Lunch, Easy Casserole, Easy Barbecuing, Low Sodium, Low-Cholesterol Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.