Tomato, Cucumber, and Red Pepper Relish
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl toss together the red pepper, cucumber, and tomato. Add the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Tomato and Red Bell Pepper Soup with Grilled Pancetta, A Stuffed Picnic: Tuna and Artichoke Stuffed Tomatoes, Red Pepper, Feta and Chick Pea Stuffed Zucchini, Nut and Brown Sugar Stuffed Macintosh Apples, Cucumber, Tomato, Mint Salad, Heart Healthy Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Easy Shrimp, Easy Casserole, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Breakfast
Thank you! your flag was submitted.