White Bean Dip
- 2 (14-ounce) cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, to garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a food processor, combine the beans, roasted garlic, olive oil and lemon juice and process until smooth. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve with your favorite vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger