Emeril's Bloody Mary Mix
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste (recommended: Tabasco)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Premium vodka
- Small jar pickled green beans
- Small jar pickled okra
In a blender combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce and process until smooth. Transfer to a nonreactive container and add salt and black pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
When ready to serve, fill each glass with ice.
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, 2004