- 1 (1/4-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 (12-ounce) jar seedless strawberry jam
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pre-baked (9 or 10-inch) pie shell
- Roasted peanuts, for garnish
In the work bowl of a food processor, add jam and process to break up the chunks. Add gelatin mixture and process until smooth.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth. Very gently fold in the thawed whipped topping.
To assemble the pie: Add 1/3 of the jam mixture to the bottom of the pie crust, spreading with a spatula to smooth. Add half of the peanut butter mixture evenly over top. Top with another 1/3 of the jam mixture. Add the last half of the peanut butter mixture. Using the back of a spoon, make dips and swirls in the top mixture. Drizzle the remaining jam in and around the swirls in a decorative manner. Add small groups of roasted peanuts to the top, in and around the peanut butter swirls and in the jam. Chill for several hours before serving.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.