Hurricane Passion Punch
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
From Food Network Kitchens
This New Orleans classic warms you up no matter where you are. Don't skip the almond extract - it ties together all the ingredients, and[ gives the drink its trademark nutty backbone.]
- Two 33.4-ounce boxes passion fruit juice (about 8 cups)
- One 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- 3 cups light rum
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 cups dark rum
- 1 cup grenadine
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Orange wedges, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
Mix the passion fruit juice, pineapple juice, light rum, orange juice, dark rum, grenadine and almond extract together in a gallon-size container. Chill until ready to serve. Pour the punch into a large punch bowl for serving. Serve in glasses filled with ice. Garnish with an orange wedge and a maraschino cherry.
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Thank you! your flag was submitted.