Roast Cod with Artichokes
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 9 -ounce box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 6 -ounce cod fillets
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Combine the potato slices, artichokes, olives, rosemary, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl. Spread the mixture evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet; bake until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Brush the fish with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and set the fish on top of the vegetables. Return to the oven and continue baking until the fish is opaque and the vegetables are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Per serving: Calories 373; Fat 17 g (Saturated 2 g); Cholesterol 52 mg; Sodium 1,219 mg; Carbohydrate 24 g; Fiber 5 g; Protein 30 g
Photograph by Justin Walker
More Recipes and Ideas:
Pork Roast with Bacon, Mushroom Gravy and Southern-Style Smothered Green Beans, Cod with Roasted Tomato Salsa, Prosciutto Wrapped Cod, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Beef Wellington Recipes, Artichoke Appetizer Recipes, Roasted Turkey Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.