Roasted New Potatoes with Garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds medium red bliss or other waxy-style potatoes, skin-on and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, GP. All rights reserved
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Half the potatoes lengthwise and cut them into 1-inch-wide wedges. In a medium bowl, toss the potatoes with the butter and 1 teaspoon of salt. Spread the potatoes out on a roasting pan large enough to hold them in a single layer. (Arrange the potatoes cut-side down, to ensure crisply browned edges.)
Roast the potatoes until golden brown, about 45 minute. Add the garlic and stir to coat the potatoes evenly. Continue to roast until the potatoes and garlic are evenly browned, about 15 minutes more. (Take care that the garlic doesn't burn.) Remove from the oven and mix with the parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.