- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 ground beef
- 2 tablespoons bone meal
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves, use less if dried
- 1/4 cup marigold petals
- 1 cup roughly chopped parsley leaves
- 2 apples, or 8 ounces fruit, no grapes or raisins, roughly chopped
- 1 squash, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup dandelion greens
- 1/2 pound haddock, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 pound beef heart, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 pound liver, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 pound kidney, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 pound gizzards, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 pound beef fat, chopped into 1-inch squares
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves pressed garlic
- 1/2 cup dried organic seaweed, soaked and strained to remove the salt
- 2 cups chicken or beef stock, optional
Put ground turkey and beef into a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl combine bone meal, fenugreek, rosemary, marigold petals, and parsley, and mix well. Combine with the meat mixture. Use a food processor to grate apples, squash, and carrots. Add broccoli florets and dandelion greens and mix well. Add to the meat mixture. Combine haddock, beef heart, liver, kidney, gizzards, and beef fat and mix well. Add to the meat mixture. Combine eggs, olive oil, pressed garlic, and seaweed and mix well. Add to the meat mixture and thoroughly mix all the ingredients with your hands.
Recipe can be served as is to dogs that are accustomed to a raw diet. Otherwise make patties and poach them in chicken or beef stock.
To serve either raw or poached, put a generous helping of recipe into dog bowl, add 1 cup of high quality, meat based kibble, 1 egg, 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and supplement with super foods: digestive enzymes, probiotics, co-enzyme q10, and wild blue green algae.
Recipe can be made ahead and stored frozen in 1 week-sized containers.