- 1 pound cubed sushi grade salmon
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Hawaiian salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed red chili flakes
- 4 tablespoons furikake flakes or Japanese rice seasoning
- 2 ounces shoyu sauce
- 4 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Elmer Gonzalez, owner Poke Stop in Mililani, Hawaii.