- 1 pound cubed sushi grade salmon
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Hawaiian salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed red chili flakes
- 4 tablespoons furikake flakes or Japanese rice seasoning
- 2 ounces shoyu sauce
- 4 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.