- 2 avocados, peeled, halved, and pitted
- 2 papayas, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Slice the avocados lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Slice the papayas widthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Arrange overlapping slices on a serving platter, alternating slices of avocado and papaya.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Spoon the dressing over the avocado and papaya. Serve immediately.
Per serving: Calories 309; Total Fat 25 grams; Saturated Fat 3.5 grams; Protein 2 grams; Total Carbohydrate 24 grams; Sugar: 13 grams; Fiber 7 grams; Cholesterol 0 milligrams; Sodium 309 milligrams;