Chicken and Honey Mustard Pinwheels
- 2 store-bought rotisserie chicken breasts, finely shredded to yield 2 cups meat
- 1 1/2 cups arugula, chopped
- 1 cup mascarpone, at room temperature (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Two 12-by-9-inch whole wheat or plain Lavash breads
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Mix the chicken, arugula, cheese, honey, mustard and lemon zest in a medium bowl until smooth. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Divide the mixture in half and spread over the breads, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Starting at the longest edge, tightly roll up the breads like a jelly roll. Cut each sandwich into eight 1 1/2-inch-thick pieces using a serrated knife and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis