Fennel, Radish and Chive Salad
- 1 head Bibb lettuce (Boston lettuce)
- 4 large white button mushrooms, brushed clean (about 5 ounces)
- 4 large red radishes, trimmed
- 1 small bulb fennel, top trimmed
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Tear the lettuce into approximately 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl. Cut the mushrooms, fennel and radishes into 1/8-inch-thick slices using a knife or a mandoline. Add to the bowl with the lettuce.
Whisk the oil, lemon juice, chives, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a small bowl to blend. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to blend.
Divide the salad among 4 plates and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.