- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 heads Belgian endive, halved lengthwise
- 1 large head radicchio, cut into 6 to 8 wedges
- 1 head romaine lettuce, quartered
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Prepare the barbecue (medium-high heat).
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil over the endive, radicchio and romaine, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the lettuces until they are crisp-tender and browned in spots, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes.
Coarsely chop the lettuces, then toss them in a large bowl with the remaining oil and vinegar. Season the salad, to taste, with more salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri