- 1 pound medium strawberries, hulled and quartered (about 4 cups)
- 8 ounces blueberries (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1/2 a large lemon)
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
Place the berries in a medium saucepan. Using a potato masher, lightly mash the berries. Add the maple syrup, lemon juice, orange juice, and thyme. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thick, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool to room temperature, about 1 1/2 hours (the jam will continue to thicken as it cools). Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to 1 month.