Parmesan Lavash Chips with Creamy Tomato-Basil Dip
- Two 9-by-12-inch whole wheat lavash breads
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 cup tomato-basil sauce, such as Giada De Laurentiis for Target Tomato-Basil Sauce
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) creamy gorgonzola, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) mascarpone, at room temperature
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Place an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
For the chips: Brush the breads with the oil using a pastry brush and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Cut each bread into 32 triangles and arrange in a single layer, cheese-side-up, on 2 baking sheets. Bake until light golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
For the dip: Bring the tomato-basil sauce to a simmer over medium heat in a medium saucepan. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the gorgonzola and mascarpone until incorporated. Pour the dip into a serving bowl and serve the chips alongside.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis