Rib-Eye Steak with Black Olive Vinaigrette
- Rib-eye Steak:
- 1 2 -inch rib-eye steak, boneless
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Black Olive Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
For the Rib-eye: Preheat your grill pan on medium high heat. Coat the beef with olive oil and sprinkle with the Herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes a side until the meat is medium-rare, remove from heat, and allow to rest.
For the Black Olive Vinaigrette: Combine the olives, red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend until mixed. In a small pitcher combine the olive oil and vegetable oil. Drizzle the oil into the blender with the machine running. Transfer the vinaigrette to a serving dish. Stir in the parsley and serve with the rib-eye.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Rib-Eye Steak with Vidalia Onions, Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Mango Chimichurri, Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Romaine Marmalade and Watercress, Beef Bourguignon Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Beef Wellington Recipes, Grilled Vegetable Recipes, Easy Dinner, Baked Chicken Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.