Spinach and Cannellini Bean Dip
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) bags baby spinach
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add 1/2 of the spinach and cook for 2 minutes until wilted. Repeat with the remaining spinach. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
Place the remaining olive oil, spinach mixture, cannelloni beans, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor.
Blend until the mixture is smooth. Transfer to a small serving bowl. Serve with endive spears, crostini or pita chips.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Dave Lieberman