Green Herb Hummus
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Options for dipping: carrot sticks, sliced cucumber and whole-wheat pita chips
Place ingredients in a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until smooth.
Serve with dippers.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.