Grilled Pork Tenderloin with a Basic Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Spanish paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin
Combine all ingredients except the tenderloin and grind in a spice grinder. Cover the tenderloin with the rub and marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat grill or broiler to high. Grill the pork until an inserted thermometer reads 140 degrees F, about 15 to 18 minutes. Let roast rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.