Grilled Portobellos and Summer Vegetables
- 1 whole medium yellow squash, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 whole medium zucchini, sliced in 1/2 lengthwise
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into 1/2-inch thick circles
- 1 red onion, sliced in 1/2-inch thick circles
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and quartered into large flat pieces
- 1 gold or yellow bell pepper, seeds removed and quartered into large flat pieces
- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat the grill to high.
Place all of the vegetables in a shallow roasting pan. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil and minced garlic.
Place vegetables, cut side down, on the white hot grill. Cook for only a couple minutes on each side until tender and nicely marked by the grill. Remove from grill and serve immediately.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Portobellos Filled with Wild Rice-Almond Pilaf and Piquillo Pepper Vinaigrette, South of the Border Veggie Chili with Fixins, The Last 'Stagon (Grilled Flank Steak) with Ying Yang Vegetables, Smoked Pork Recipes, Easy Main Dish, Mushroom Recipes, Burrito Recipes, Baked Ham Recipes, Mushroom Risotto Recipes