Grouper with Fennel and Olive Relish
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 3 fennel bulbs, trimmed, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 jalapeno chiles, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 4 to 6 (6ounce) grouper fillets, skinned
- Olive oil for brushing fish
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Transfer the onion mixture to a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. The relish can be refrigerated overnight.
Heat a grill. Brush fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
To serve, place fish on a serving platter or individual plates and top with relish.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.