Artichoke Spinach Dip with Roasted Red Bell Peppers
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri
Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri
Frozen veggies make Guy Fieri's easy dip an option for any event. Thaw and drain the vegetables well before mixing in to keep the dip thick[ and creamy.]
- 14 ounces canned (or frozen, thawed) artichoke hearts, drained, diced (not marinated)
- 9 ounces frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Package tortilla chips
- Package pita chips
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 350 degrees F.
In a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, except the chips, and mix well. Transfer to a 9 by 9-inch foil baking pan and cover with aluminum foil. Put on the grill over indirect heat (350 degrees F is ideal) and cook for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, to keep the heat even. Carefully remove from the grill and serve with the chips.
Cook's Note: The dip can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator until ready to cook. If this is done, please add 10 minutes to the cook time.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.