Frozen veggies make Guy Fieri's easy dip an option for any event. Thaw and drain the vegetables well before mixing in to keep the dip thick and creamy.
- 14 ounces canned (or frozen, thawed) artichoke hearts, drained, diced (not marinated)
- 9 ounces frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package tortilla chips
- 1 package pita chips
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 350degrees F. (Alternatively, preheat an oven to 350degrees F.)
In a medium mixing bowl, add the artichoke hearts, creamed spinach, red onions, bell peppers, Parmesan, pesto, mayonnaise, black pepper and salt; mix well. Transfer to a 9- by 9-inch foil baking pan and cover with aluminum foil. Put on the grill over indirect heat (350degrees F is ideal) and cook for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, to keep the heat even and warm through. Carefully remove from the grill and serve with the chips.