- 14 ounces canned (or frozen, thawed) artichoke hearts, drained, diced (not marinated)
- 9 ounces frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Package tortilla chips
- Package pita chips
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 350 degrees F.
In a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, except the chips, and mix well. Transfer to a 9 by 9-inch foil baking pan and cover with aluminum foil. Put on the grill over indirect heat (350 degrees F is ideal) and cook for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, to keep the heat even. Carefully remove from the grill and serve with the chips.
Cook's Note: The dip can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator until ready to cook. If this is done, please add 10 minutes to the cook time.